Here are some HCG diet tips that explain everything I did while on the homeopathic HCG Diet and taking homeopathic HCG for HCG Diet Phase 2.
I do want to add that thestates to follow the HCG Diet exactly.
Now I'm one that always follows rules, but I did make some variations of my own and I still lost 20 pounds in 27 days. (I have now lost a total of 34 pounds.)
I combined The OWL Diet with Dr. Simeons HCG Diet and lost the weight just as fast.
|Exercise is not necessary and I did not exercise while taking the homeopathic HCG.|
- HCG Food Journal:
- You can use the HCG Food Journal to keep track of what you eat every day.
- Daily Food Journal:
- I created this so that I could remember what to eat at what times. I would put an X under the column to correspond with the meal on the left. After a few days, I no longer needed to use this, but it helped me to stay organized at first.
- HCG Grocery List:
- I created this grocery list and used it when I would go to the grocery store. It has all the foods on it that you can eat.
- A free copy of Dr. Simeons Pounds and Inches:
- You must read this Pounds and Inches eBook by Dr. Simeons in its entirety before starting the HCG diet. It has all the information on the Dr. Simeons HCG diet.
- Weight Tracker Chart - Download and save this chart to keep track of the following:
- Weigh and measure yourself before you start.
- Weigh yourself every morning and note on the chart.
- Measure yourself once a week and note on the chart.
I took the homeopathic HCG drops every 2-3 hours (6 times a day). (After you take the HCG drops, do not eat or drink for 15-30 minutes.)